District Project Engineers:
eHealth Project Management Unit is looking for dynamic professionals with experience in IT to manage implementation and provide subsequent support for the eHealth Project at the District level. The candidate must have good analytical, Communication, Team-working and stake holder management skills. Should be willing to work anywhere in Kerala and travel within the district for project implementation and technical support as and when needed in the Hospitals.
Number of Vacancy : 14 Nos (1 in each District)
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration : Rs.25,000/-
Tenure of Contract One year initially which is extendable based on performance
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Kerala is implementing eHealth Project aiming to computerize the entire gamut of activities in the Hospitals and other Institutions in the Modern Medicine stream. Computerization of all the processes starting from Registration of the Patient to In-Patient Management in a Hospital are within the scope of this project. This implementation is completely conforming to National and International Healthcare IT standards and Codes. The Project is managed by eHealth Project Management Unit (eHealth PMU), a Government of Kerala Society under the Department of Health & Family Welfare with its Headquarters in Thiruvananthapuram.
Present Status of Implementation:
eHealth is at present implemented in around 10 Pilot Institutions in Thiruvananthapuram and a few other institutions in other locations outside Thiruvananthapuram. In the coming months, the eHealth Project Management Unit is planning a major roll out to nearly 170 Family Health Centres and 7 Medical Colleges across the State in this year. In the coming years the project will be rolled out to all the Hospitals in the Modern Medicine stream under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Kerala
1. Plan, execute and implement project in the Districts.
2. Manage training to Hospital staff
3. Provide Hand hold support to users including Doctors in using eHealth Application
4. Manage the Hardware stock and ensure Warranty and AMC.
5. Configure the LAN, WAN, manage the deployment of Hardware and support the system in the Hospitals.
6. Quality assurance and reporting
7. Coordinate with teams and resolve application and system related issues and documentation
8. Liaison with agencies like BSNL, Keltron, RailTel, Hardware and Networking Vendors and various other agencies in the Healthcare sector
9. Provide support and identify all issues and prepare appropriate documentation of all issues and solutions
10. Manage production system and recommend ways to optimize the performance, resolve issues and prepare reports
11. Perform root cause analysis and reporting
First Class B.Tech/B.E in IT/CSE/ECE
Experience (Please attach copy of experience certificate with application)
1. One-year IT experience with exposure to LAN, WAN, Hardware Maintenance
2. Understanding of Network Communication Technology
3. Exposure to System Installation and Maintenance, Network troubleshooting
4. Experience with open source-PostgreSQL, Java technologies is desirable
How to Apply:
1. Download the Application form given in Word Format along with this Notification. Fill up all the relevant columns
2. Delete tabular Columns of Qualifications which are not relevant
3. Insert a recent photograph in the rectangular space provided at the top
4. Save as PDF file.
5. Send the PDF file as email Attachment to the mail id email@example.com with subject as “District Project Engineer”
6. Last Date of application 25/10/2018
Please click here to download application form